Car Dent Repair and Removal Bridge Puller Tool Kit
Easy to Operate: Saying goodbye to the traditionally complicated plate dent repair method these dent repair tools repair the dent only by two main steps (coating hot melts and screwing to pull out) this simple operation allows you to repair the dent by yourself. (Note: The car sticker or car film on the dent part should be torn off before using these dent repair tools.)
Time-Saving and Money-Saving: Based on simple but practical principles our dent repair tools allow you to repair your car dent in time and decrease the repair cost.
Protecting the Original Paint: Adopting durable car body-friendly plastic our dent repair tool will not damage the original paint of your car and the hot melts (Not Included) can be also easily removed by the adhesive cleaner (Not Included) without a trace. (Note: Cars of non-original paint are not recommended to use these dent repair tools.)
7 Sizes to Repair Dent: Coming with 7-sized traction tabs this dent repair tool can allow you to find the proper-sized traction tab conveniently to repair the dent of your cars properly.
Wide Application Range: This dent repair tool offers an optimal solution for repairing your car with hail damage or slight impact on the car body and other dents on metal surfaces such as motorcycle refrigerator and washing machine. (Note: These dent repair tools are suitable for metal surfaces with elasticity.)
How to Use:
- Step 1: Clean the dent surface.
- Step 2: Choose a proper traction tab and coat 3-4 circles hot melt on it evenly.
- Step 3: Fix the traction tab to the dent surface and press it firmly until the hot melt becomes cooling and solidification.
- Step 4: Align the hole in the middle of the bridge puller to the attached traction tab.
- Step 5: Put the star-shaped nut on the top of the traction rod and slowly screw it until the dent part becomes flat.
- Step 6: Remove the bridge puller.
- Step 7: Spray the adhesive cleaner (Not Included) to the surrounding of the attached traction tab.
- Step 8: Wait until the hot melts melted.
- Step 9: Remove the hot melts with a spatula.
- Step 10: Finish it.